ColBreakz - HeartBeat ColBreakz - HeartBeat

Yet again, another amazing song from the legendary ColBreakz. The melody is nearly perfect, and I like how you have combined many strategies and sounds into one clever piece. Keep up with the great work!

Discover Discover

This is a nice song, I like the melody because it is different from my usual songs.
In my experience, the best to improve is to keep on creating songs, and uploading them to Newgrounds to see what the community thinks of them. They will give you tips, and eventually, your music could be good enough for the frontpage!
Overall, it is a very good start in terms of music. I did enjoy listening to it!

NewDay responds:

Thanks a lot! This is not usually my style but I really enjoyed making it. Will be uploading some different stuff later.

Interference Interference

Absolutely awesome. I'd really like to see you make more songs like this, because this is now one of my favourite songs.

Jupitrean - Exodus Jupitrean - Exodus

Amazing work! I like the fact that it is long because I always upload short songs. Overall, this song is for everyone.

Jupitrean responds:

Thanks for the review!

Jolly - Spring Time! Jolly - Spring Time!

Very calm and relaxing.

JollyGD responds:

Thanks! <3

Atherd - Cloud Ways Atherd - Cloud Ways

Wow. Absolutely awesome for your first song!
I hope to see more quality audio like this from you :)

Medium Bass Medium Bass

Wow!! I agree with the comments 100%.
P.S. This is likely to be deleted because you are reuploading a song that was removed by the audio moderators.

76 76

Reuploaded? Oh well, more random than the audio on my first account.
P.S. I reckon this will get deleted.

HerdHerdHerd - Medium Bass HerdHerdHerd - Medium Bass

me-dee-umm-bas

Hook Line &amp;amp; Sinker Hook Line & Sinker

This is more than just beats. This is fantastic!